Monday, February 8, 2010

Bottega Veneta Pourpre Intrecciato Shiny Calf Bag

bottega210.jpg
I can't get enough of Bottega Veneta bags lately. It's the only classic brand that updates its collection each season with hip and edgy styles without compromising its core values. I see Bottega as a good brand for bag snobs who aspire to Hermes but is not yet ready for the price points and the slightly mature styles. Take this delicious Bottega calfskin bag-- I saw it at the showroom and was smitten with its buttery skin (Kelly ordered the large tote version). I love that it has both the iconic woven leather plus on trend grommets lining the bag and handles. I wouldn't go so far as call this bag trendy, however, it still has a timeless quality. This is a bag I'd "grab and go" with daily-- it will lend a heavy does of style to any outfit. Easy, chic and beautifully made. Everything you want in a bag!
Bottega Veneta Pourpre Intrecciato Shiny Calf Bag $1980

0 comments: